This 0.8-hectare vineyard was planted by Mr. Pedro de Marcos in 1930. Mr. Pedro, as he was known in the village, was a man associated with the wine business throughout his life through his renowned winery in Laguardia. As was usual in our region, every family was directly linked to the land and the vineyard. Therefore, here at ARTADI, we are truly proud of maintaining the historical legacy that lies in our village. For this reason, since 1996, we have continued with the task of maintaining the spirit of these nearly century-old vines.
The plot is situated in the area of San Martín, and its vines are set on deep clay-calcareous soil, providing freshness, fruitiness, and energy to the wine.
Back to VinConnect Inventory